Cannabis Legal Investment AnalystApply
Pravati Capital is searching for a Cannabis Legal Investment Analyst to join our growing team. The attorney will report directly to the CEO and will work individually and/or collaboratively with the other members of the legal and executive leadership team on a variety of complex business and legal issues pertaining to cannabis dispensaries and growth facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine and assess legal, economic, market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies within the cannabis industry.
- Performing due diligence on potential investments, including delving into the facts and legal issues presented by the industry and exercising good judgment regarding the merits of the investments and their likelihood of success.
- Liaise with law firms, claimants, and network with cannabis industry professionals.
- Closely monitor legal and financial press, keep track of market trends, risks, compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum three-years practicing as a litigator in cannabis/marijuana law.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration, MBA, preferred.
- JD from an accredited law school and active State Bar membership with Arizona.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to work well both individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, good judgement, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work in a changing, fast-paced, and energetic environment.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects to meet fluctuating deadlines.
Back to open positions