- provide our services and products to you;
- market our services and products to you;
- keep you informed of legal and funding developments that may be of interest to you;
- notify you of events that Pravati is holding;
- communicate with you;
- purchase goods and services from you;
- help us manage or improve our services;
- comply with legal obligations; and
- other purposes related to any of the above.
- other companies or individuals who assist us in providing services or who perform functions on Pravati’s behalf;
- lawyers, experts and other third parties engaged to provide you with services that Pravati has agreed to fund;
- potential business partners and their advisors in the context of a potential or actual sale of, or investment in, all or part of Pravati’s business; and
- anyone else to whom you authorize us to disclose it.
3. Questions and Concerns Pravati is accountable for the personal information in our control, including personal information disclosed to third parties we retain to assist us in providing services. Pravati has designated a global Privacy Officer to answer questions and investigate concerns about the handling of personal information. If you wish to gain access to your personal information, amend your personal information, change your marketing preferences, or have any questions or concerns about our personal information practices, please contact our Privacy Officer:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 7154 E. Stetson Drive, Suite 210, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Fax: (480) 648-0971
4. Effective Date and Changes to This Policy This Policy may be amended from time to time. An amended Policy will be posted to our website, PravatiCapital.com, when it comes into effect. Whenever you need to refer to this Policy you should refer to the website to ensure you have the most up to date version. This Policy is effective as of January 1, 2019.