Our promptly available non-recourse financing options start at $100,000.
- Pursue the most meritorious of cases by financing their own litigation expenses.
- Alleviate funding restraints by providing capital injections for filed claims.
- Reduce the risks of a premature settlement.
- Unlocks liquidity for working capital.
- Provides a cushion for personal and business expenses.
- Manage how litigation costs affect their balance sheets.
- Enables greater access to expert litigators.
- Accept cases from potential clients who otherwise could not afford their fees.
- Provides capital for all commercial litigation expenses, including expert witness fees.
- Reduce the risk that clients will run out of money during litigation.
- Enable firms to offer more flexible payment arrangements to their prospective clientele.
- LOSS: An individual or business suffers loss or damage as the result of another company, manufacturer or entity, and needs compensation.
- LAWSUIT: The individual or business who suffered the loss—now considered a plaintiff—hires a commercial litigator to take their case.
- NEED: The plaintiff finds that they need to pay attorney fees, or the plaintiff’s law firm needs a capital injection to continue pursuing a fair settlement.
- HELP: The plaintiff or law firm requests Pravati Capital to provide litigation funding.
- UNDERWRITING: Pravati’s commercial underwriting team reviews the entire case, determining its likelihood of winning and if funding will be approved.
- FUNDING: Once approved, Pravati advances the funds to the law firm or plaintiff.
- REPAYMENT: After a settlement is reached or the case is adjudicated and the award is paid to the lawyer’s trust fund, the firms reimburse Pravati along with agreed-upon interest. Should the case be lost, no repayment is necessary.
Call today 1-844-772-8284