Insolvency law is a highly specialized field and serving insolvent clients or their creditors requires a range of skills beyond bankruptcy litigation. Law firms who serve clients in this practice area are encumbered with a unique set of challenges. Many clients are financially constrained, with the capital and resources needed for litigation often unavailable due to legal entanglements.
Litigation funding is a natural fit for firms that handle insolvency matters because it provides working capital that allows firms to perform the legal services needed to bring insolvency matters to a close.
Discover all the ways the litigation funding from Pravati Capital can help your firm succeed.
- Apply for funding: Funding is backed by one of the cases in your caseload.
- Work with an underwriter: Underwriters with extensive experience review your case to determine the likelihood of success.
- Funding Approval: If the case is deemed strong, funding is approved, and you receive payment.*
- Use the funds: Litigation funding can be used for anything your firm needs, such as operating expenses.
- Repay the advance: Once the case is settled or won and the award is received, the funding advance and interest are paid back.