Pravati Capital is searching for a Sales & Marketing Associate to help meet the growing needs of our business. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and goal-focused individual who embraces a collaborative, team-based environment.
Qualified candidates must have persuasive communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, both in the investor and business community.
Candidate may be based remotely or in the firm’s Scottsdale, Arizona office.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through outbound calls, emails and referrals
- Drive attendance to various investor meetings, conferences, webinars/firm events
- Schedule meetings for the senior leadership with key prospects and existing producers
- Manage prospects and producers throughout the entire sales cycle
- Help build and manage the business development calendar
- Document all daily activities, such as calls, emails, f/u activity in CRM system
- Maintaining a marketing database (Salesforce) by ensuring that any new leads are created and that we are following up with prospective investors in a timely manner.
- Acting as the main point of contact for new and existing investors, answering any questions they have regarding their investment.
- Interacting with senior marketing & accounting personnel, investors and potential investors.
- Preparing meeting notes for marketing and investor meetings.
- Generating monthly marketing reports and distributing reports to potential investors.
- Preparing data, reports, and other required materials for meetings with investors.
- Working with third-party custodians and service providers to assist in asset transfers and complete paperwork on behalf of the investor.
- Performing certain administrative tasks for the firm including handling incoming phone calls from investors.
- Marketing to the US investor community via outreach and managing email marketing campaigns.
- Handling investor subscriptions and interacting with the fund administrator
- Lead generation, qualifying investor leads, managing the investor onboarding process, assisting in the development of marketing strategies for new firm products, setting up roadshows, and other business development initiatives.
- Other ad hoc requests as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interest in alternative investments and demonstrated financial acumen
- Interest in the financial markets and the asset management sector in particular
- Experience with Salesforce extremely helpful
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts into easily discernable outputs
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask, and superb time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good PC skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint skills a plus)